Research Assistant (Masters degree level)
A full-time research assistant (RA) is wanted to work with Dr. Eunae Cho (Graduate Institute of Humanities in Medicine) and Dr. Tuo-Yu Chen (Global Health and Development) on various research projects about work, health, and aging. The RA will be assisting in the literature review, survey preparation, data curation and/or analysis, research reports preparation, administrative tasks, and miscellaneous tasks as necessary. Training in data collection techniques and/or data analysis will be provided if necessary.
Required skills include:
- Masters degree in psychology, public health, or other related fields in social sciences
- High proficiency in both English and Mandarin
- Knowledge about empirical research process
- Reliable, organized, and detail-oriented
Desired skills include:
- Experience in conducting or assisting quantitative empirical research
- Experience in using quantitative data analytic programs (e.g., SPSS)
- Experience in writing research reports
Interested applicants may email Dr. Cho (email@example.com) or Dr. Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following: 1) a curriculum vitae, 2) a cover letter describing the required/desired skills, and 3) the contact details for at least two references.
Application will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Start date: As soon as possible